Issuer Online Forms

Corporate Information Update Form: When a company changes officers, markets, attorneys, auditors, address or telephone numbers, this form should be submitted to the transfer agent to make the appropriate changes in our records.

Corporate Transfer Resolution: Any corporation or LLC must complete this to inform us who has the authority, within the entity, to transfer shares.

Electronic Transfer Request DWAC: To be used for electronic transfers

Issuance Resolution: All sections of this form must be completed and signed with a current date by the officer within the corporation (or LLC) who is authorized to give us issuance instructions.

Irrevocable Stock Power: This is a stand-alone stock power for the transfer of shares that must be signed by the shareholder in the presence of a bank or brokerage employee who will medallion guarantee the signature of the shareholder.

Issuance Instructions for Additional Recipients

Removal of Rule 144 Restrictions: If shares are restricted under Rule 144, this form must be completed by the shareholder and submitted with transfer.

Transfer Request Form: For transferring certificated shares or book-entry shares from one person or entity to another.


W-8BEN-E: This form is used by foreign shareholders to declare that they are not a resident of the United States and, therefore, should have no tax withheld.

W-9: This form must be submitted by all U.S. citizens to declare their Social Security Number for tax purposes.