Online Forms

Affidavit of Domicile: When there is a death of a shareholder and/or an estate handling the transfer, this form is used to declare in what state the shareholder resided prior to passing.

Corporate Transfer Resolution: Any corporation or LLC must complete this to inform us who has the authority, within the entity, to transfer shares.

Irrevocable Stock Power: This is a stand-alone stock power for the transfer of shares that must be signed by the shareholder in the presence of a bank or brokerage employee who will medallion guarantee the signature of the shareholder.

Shareholders Letter for 144 Removal: If shares are restricted under Rule 144, this form must be completed by the shareholder and submitted with transfer.

Transfer Request: For transferring certificated shares or book-entry shares from one person or entity to another.

Additional forms can be found in Corporate/Issuer or Investor/Shareholder areas.